Welcome to Bunker Hill Elementary!
At Bunker Hill Elementary:
- We believe ALL students have the desire and ability to succeed.
- We believe our students are unique and valuable with different strengths and needs.
- We believe students need a safe, positive, and supportive environment to grow.
- We believe our faculty and staff are dedicated, innovative, reflective, flexible, intentional, and passionate.
- We believe in supporting the whole child by being genuine, lifelong learners who create an environment of high expectations to help students achieve.
- We believe our Bunker Hill Elementary family is built on trust, common values, mutual respect, support, and teamwork with a strong desire to make a difference.
- We believe Bunker Hill Elementary students will become critical thinkers and problem solvers through hard work and perseverance.
- We believe our students learn to value the differences in others and serve their committee.
Our Instructional Framework: